Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horseman's Prayer

Lord,

I thank you for being all that you are and for your Love Mercy & Grace.
Thank you for the gift of the horse that you have so graciously entrusted me to manage.
I give thanks for the gift of horsemanship that you have chosen to instill in me and I pray that it will used for the purpose that it was given… to glorify you, by sharing this gift with others so they might see your glory in all its magnificence.

I pray that each moment I interact with this stout, strong, gracious creature you have created, May the heavens be open and shower me with wisdom, strength, love, and understanding that can only come from you. You have blessed me so much beyond my imagination; take not your blessing from me but give me continuous wisdom & understanding to train horses & show a form of horsemanship that pleases you.

I ask all these things in the name of your son my
Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Visit: Horse Training Made Simple for horse training tips & techniques

No comments: